Sunday, March 10, 2013

Working in Light Cast by Ruth Waters

I have a new art studio!
This one is fabulous. It has great light, smooth white walls, and is snugged up in a cluster of new studios housing 27 talented artists.
Right next door is the Peninsula Art Museum, presently moving in to its new home.

Immense gratitude goes to Ruth Waters, the greatest benefactor of visual artists that I am aware of on the peninsula. She created my past studio complex (1870 Art Center) and now has created this new museum/art institute facility from scratch. The generosity and strength of will of this woman is mind blowing.

Leigh Toldi
Peninsula Art Institute
1777 California Drive (Studio 26)
Burlingame, CA, 94010

We are having a Grand Opening
Saturday, March 16, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.

I had lost my art studio 5 times recently ~ once caused by my own generosity and the other times caused by rather peculiar quirks of fate ~ so I'm drawing with fingers crossed, hoping that this one sticks!